I’m loving the fabric in Mali!
If I could, I’d be coming home with a whole new wardrobe!!
We’ve had cushion covers made twice for our living room set! It’s cheap enough to have them done and the first time, the decision was really made on a whim! I was immediately unsatisfied!
Having a guard around the house all day is wonderful but it also makes you appreciate the privacy you once had and no longer have. As soon as we could, we had curtains made for the living room. One would think that asking for curtains is simple. Simple, it was not. When we asked for a curtain for our bedroom window, we were given a piece of cloth to hang on the rod. We both laughed and realized that the next time, we would need to be more specific and tell them we wanted the fabric cut in two so that we could OPEN the curtains and let some light in. Before our guests arrived, we had new curtains made (from ugly fabric....but we had it lying around so decided to use it!) and this time asked for curtains which you could open. I even drew a picture!!
This is what we got. And we had another laugh!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like the floor design
ReplyDeletekitsch, no?
ReplyDelete